How can you create a sustainable environment?
Sustainability is a core pillar of Digitics' commitment to the well-being of our planet. sustainability can be achieved through conscious actions taken by individuals, businesses, and governments alike.
As a business progressing towards being carbon-negative, we understand that sustainability is a journey. It takes a collective effort of many small, conscious changes in our lives to positively impact people and our planet.
At the Digitics office, we've taken several steps toward achieving sustainability:
- Audited our carbon footprint and made an action plan to reduce it.
- Implemented waste segregation at our office.
- Bought reusable water bottles and coffee cups for all employees.
- Use of renewable transport options.
- Switching to LED lighting across all floors and replacing some of our old appliances with more energy-efficient ones. We are also working towards making our offices as paperless as possible by using electronic invoices from vendors rather than paper versions.
At Digitics, we encourage everyone working here to take public transport whenever possible to reduce their carbon footprint while also saving on money spent on commuting - this has resulted in a reduction of over 1 tonne of CO2 annually!
We are committed to ensuring that our business practices deliver on our sustainability goals. We've outlined several initiatives, individually and in tandem with our business partners, to make this a reality.